Dominate in service by providing mortgage services to the membership. Develops strong referral network for credit union among real estate agents, area builders and in the community. Required to travel to local area for business calls, meetings and business development activities as needed. Must participate in training annually, or as required for BSA and the Privacy Act.
- Provide professional and efficient operation of the credit union’s mortgage services to members.
- Establish and maintain client relationships with realtors, builders, and wealth advisors.
- Make sales calls on potential or existing customers to develop new business and retain existing business.
- Monitor member interaction from application to closing and counseling and pre-approving potential home buyers.
- Take complete and accurate applications, enters all information into LOS system and appropriate AUS system.
- Assist processor, closer and underwriter in obtaining information and documentation from member.
- Conduct residential updates with branches on a monthly basis regarding changes in product, rates, and procedures.
- Conduct quarterly member informational sessions regarding residential lending.
- Maintain an average of $1,000,000.00 in residential loans. New Loan officers will have an introductory period of 90 days in which to build a pipeline. Quarterly closed loan production will be reviewed to assure the minimum production is being maintained.
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market and competitive environment, as well as changes in guidelines and regulations.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.