Champions the Achieva Academy program, including staff, member, and community training, employing internal and external training tools. Must be able to travel to various locations and be able to travel overnight as needed. Must be able to be flexible based on schedules and special needs of learners. Must participate in annual training as required for BSA and the Privacy Act.
- Employ formal adult learning techniques and theories to increase engagement, measure learning, and drive learning outcomes.
- Build and maintain working relationships with cross-functional teams, vendors, etc., performing as lead to design, develop, schedule and launch new/ongoing learning initiatives based on subject matter and target audience.
- Design, develop, schedule and deliver a variety of interactive synchronous and asynchronous training tools make training readily available to all learners, including but not limited to face to face training, eLearning demonstrations/simulations, micro-learning, self-study modules, co-located training, webinars, video conferencing, training in a box kits, lunch and learns, job aids, etc.
- Manage/maintain internal Learning Management System, ensuring the application is optimized.
- Facilitate internal Training Specialist Certification program and mentor additional training talent on an ongoing basis.
- Establish and maintain staff curriculums in order to provide regular competency/gap reporting and makes recommendations to close gaps.
- Establishes and reports on Achieva Academy effectiveness metrics.
- Maintain job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including instructional, collaborative and presentation skills.
- Strong project management, organizational and follow up skills when presented with multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Positively represents Achieva, Learning and Development, and self within the Achieva Brand Frame.
- Proactively participates in activities that support employee and community events.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.