Dominate in service by maintain a working knowledge of all products, services, organizational policies, and procedures. Responsible for providing a high level of quality service while cross-selling credit union services. Must be able to work Saturday’s. Must participate in annual training as required for BSA and the Privacy Act.
- Support Achieva’s Brand Frame by Finding a Way to always assist internal and external customers, Providing VIP service to all internal and external customers, Making it Easy for all internal and external customers, Learning all about internal and external customers, and Promoting an environment of Trust.
- Provides prompt, friendly and accurate service to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for account services including, but not limited to member applications, loan applications, completion of forms and data input related to account set up, loan set up, updates, account maintenance and transactions.
- Delivers personalized service that focuses on individual member needs. Identifies and offers products and services that will improve our member’s financial lives.
- Accountable for meeting loan production and cross sales goals.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all lending policies and guidelines and all aspects of loan closings.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments in order to promote synergy.
- Maintains member confidentiality in all aspects of providing services to membership.
- Perform teller transactions.
- Provides service for business accounts, trust accounts and equity loans.
- Provides guidance to other team members.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.