Purpose/Duties: Dominate in service by maintaining knowledge of all products, services, organizational policies and procedures. Must be able to work before or after hours, Saturdays and Holidays on an as needed basis depending on the workload or special projects. Review, audit and fund loans from LOS to CORE. Delivers professional and efficient loan services to members, in person or by phone. Accurate and timely processing of loan applications in accordance with lending policies and limits. Compliance with all appropriate organizational policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations. Conducts transactions on member accounts accurately and in compliance with established policies, procedures and state and federal regulations. Must participate in training annually, or as required for BSA and the Privacy Act.
Key Result Areas:
- Review, audit and fund loans from (LOS) Loan Origination System to CORE
- Contact and on-going follow up with dealers for missing information on contract.
- Must speak with contracted applicants (per procedures) to verify information provided by the dealer.
- Keep immediate supervisor, Indirect Underwriters and Credit Manager apprised of any dealer issues included but not limited to misrepresentation by the applicant or dealer.
- Knowledge of Achieva Credit union’s lending procedures and guidelines as they relate to the position.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements as they relate to the position.
- Scanning and verification of contracts.
- Attend required meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.
- Cross Trained as back up for other areas within the department. On rare occasion, it could be to temporarily support an area outside of the Consumer Lending Department.
- Assist Loan Support staff with overflow calls relating to titles, total losses, skip payments and payoffs.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments in order to promote teamwork and high quality member service.
- Prompt, friendly and accurate service to internal and external customers.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Partner with leadership to be a top employer.