Location: Hillsborough Market
Responsible for overseeing multiple branch managers in addition to
managing a retail branch to assure that our products and services are
delivered to the membership with quality, efficiency and consistency.
Responsible for the achievement of sales goals and key performance
ratios of a specific assigned market area, through business
development, coaching and effective management of the branch managers
and the assigned branch. Ensure a high level of member satisfaction
as measured by Net Promoter Score. Must participate in training
annually, or as required for Bank Secrecy Act and the Privacy Act.
- Support Achieva’s Brand Frame by holding team members accountable
for Finding a Way to always assist internal and external customers,
Providing VIP Service to all internal and external customers, Making
it Easy for all internal and external customers, Learning about all
internal and external customers, and Promoting an environment of Trust.
- Responsible for the overall administrative operations of assigned
branch including coordinating and supervising the daily activities,
schedules and staffing.
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching a team of branch managers
to ensure consistency and high member satisfaction within assigned
- Responsible for branch staff development through individual
coaching and training, to provide a high level of product knowledge,
high member satisfaction, competence and consistency.
- Conduct monthly staff meetings, product training, resolve
problems, assume responsibility for seeking solutions, maintain
effective communication and keep upper management advised of all
current and potential problems and credit union initiatives.
- Promote and support a sales and service culture within the market
area and assigned branch. Foster an environment conducive to member
satisfaction, as well as employee achievement and fulfillment.
- Ensure that branch facilities and equipment are properly secured
and maintained to provide an attractive and safe environment.
- Accountable for meeting loan production and cross sales goals
within the assigned market area.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all lending policies and
guidelines and all aspects of loan originations and closings.
- Perform Teller functions when necessary, assist in the supervision
and development of assigned market area and branch staff.
- Responsible for audit results within the assigned branch and
- Use professional and efficient communications with all departments
in order to promote synergy.
- Maintain member confidentiality, assure that cash procedures are
followed, and enforce all security procedures.
- Prepare and utilize various monthly reports to recommend
improvements related to their assigned market area.
- Maintain a self-development program by updating technical and
management skills by completing a training plan prescribed for the
position, attending pertinent seminars and classes and reading
journals and publications.
- Provide services for business accounts, trust accounts, and other
- Responsible for membership, loan, and deposit growth of the
branches within the assigned market area through effective community
involvement, including but not limited to, business sales calls and
participation in community organizations and events.
- Partner with credit union leadership to be a top employer.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represent the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Willing to manage a different branch than originally assigned.
- Willing to accept changes in assigned market area responsibilities.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.