Dominate in service by maintaining knowledge of all products,
services, organizational policies and procedures. Perform a variety of
services for both internal and external members and lending functions
via telephone, e-mail and internet. Must be able to work before or
after hours, Saturdays and Holidays for meetings/training or as
workload requires. Must participate in training annually or as
required for BSA and the Privacy Act.
- Accurate and timely decision and conditioning of loan requests.
- Understanding and execution of Achieva’s lending guidelines and policies
- Underwrite consumer loan products within authority and Achieva
guideline and policies.
- Offer Achieva loan products, ancillary products to loan
applicants, when applicable
- Meet production expectations.
- Interview and counsel member regarding their borrowing needs.
- Ability to analyze credit risk.
- Build a loan portfolio that performs within Achieva’s expectations
- Build relationship with members and team members that meets all
standards of the Brand Frame.
- Keeps informed of all lending guidelines, policies and regulations
involving lending decisions.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, lending regulations and
internal policies and procedures on all loan decisions and documentation.
- Perform member service and loan maintenance as required.
- Transaction History clarification/Types of Transactions.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.
- Partner with leadership to be a top employer.