Dominate in service by maintaining a working knowledge of all
products, services, organizational policies and procedures.
Responsible for providing a high level of quality service while
cross-selling credit union products and services. Performs a variety
of Sales and Service functions via telephone, email and live chat, in
a call Center Environment. Must be able to work Saturday’s.
Key Result Areas:
- Provides prompt, friendly and accurate service to internal and
- Delivers personalized service that focuses on individual member needs.
- Perform member maintenance as required.
- Deliver problem solving solutions and perform research as needed.
- Accountable for meeting productivity and quality goals.
- Responsible for providing various communication and disclosures to
members as required.
- Responsible for instant issue and mailing of debit cards.
- Performs regular audits on plastic inventory.
- Receives, validates and processes wires.
- Performs research and provides check copies and statement copies
per staff or member requests.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining department supplies.
- Processes and/or delivers department mail.
- Process written/faxed account closure requests.
- Supports processing of account changes i.e. adding POA, converting
account to Trust.
- Cross-trains and is able to perform Mailroom and Cards/Payments responsibilities.
- Able to provide assistance with IRA requests.
- Performs credit card balance transfers.
- Provides back-up phone support when needed.
- Maintains high level of procedural knowledge while participating
in continuing education classes and shadowing other departments.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments
- Maintains member confidentiality in all aspects of providing
services to membership.
- Accountable for meeting position goals.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Responsible to know and uphold the Department’s Standards of Service.
- Responsible to fit member (internal and external) interactions
within our Brand Frame.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.