Dominate in service by maintaining knowledge of all products,
services organizational policies and procedures. Must be able to work
before or after hours, Saturday and Holidays on an as needed bases
depending on the work load or special projects. Ensure the credit
unions liens are perfected on all collateralized consumer loans.
Assist the department in total losses, credit disputes, monthly
monitoring of reports and loan processing. Delivers professional and
efficient loan services to our internal and external customers.
Conducts transactions on member accounts accurately and in compliance
with established policies, procedures and state and federal regulations.
- Perfect credit union liens.
- Follow up and assist Branches and Dealers to resolve title issues.
- Finalize Service Request from Branches.
- Release titles based on the Paid Out report.
- Process Skip A Pay’s.
- Log contracts and audit paperwork for indirect contracts when
heavy volume exists.
- Resource for Branches to ensure required paperwork and processes
are completed in order to perfect our lien.
- Assist Loan Support with insurance claims, balancing General
Ledger for (GAP) Guaranteed Asset Protection and (MRC) Mechanical
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments in
order to promote teamwork and high quality member service.
- Prompt, friendly and accurate service to internal and external customers.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Attend required meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.
- Partner with leadership to be a top employer.