Dominate in service by maintaining knowledge of all products,
services, organizational policies and procedures. Perform a variety
of services for both internal and external members and lending
functions via telephone, e-mail and internet. Must be able to work
before or after hours, Saturdays and Holidays for meetings/training or
as workload requires.
- Provides prompt, friendly and accurate service to internal and
- Delivers professional and efficient loan services focusing on
- Provide accurate and timely processing of loan applications in
accordance with lending policies.
- Valuation collateral using the appropriate methods
- Calculate income
- Review stipulations for authenticity
- Establish membership in accordance with Achieva’s guidelines
- Problem solve post funding issues
- Identifies and offers products and services that will improve our
member’s financial life.
- Must have capacity and willingness to cross-training in HELOC processing.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve.
- Prepares loan documentation and closes files electronically.
- Is knowledgeable and/or have the capacity to retain Achieva’s
- Must be accountable for meeting production and sales goals.
- Perform member maintenance as required.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments
- Maintains member confidentiality in all aspects of providing
services to membership.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Performs other essential job functions as required or assigned
- Partner with leadership to be a top employer.