**Temp position for approximately 4 months**
Dominate in service by maintaining knowledge of all products,
services, organizational policies and procedures. Must be able to work
before or after hours, Saturdays and Holidays on an as needed basis
depending on the workload or special projects. Review, audit and fund
dealer loans from LOS to CORE.Delivers professional and efficient loan
services to members, in person or by phone. Accurate and timely
processing of loan applications in accordance with lending policies
and limits. Compliance with all appropriate organizational policies
and procedures as well as state and federal regulations. Conducts
transactions on member accounts accurately and in compliance with
established policies, procedures and state and federal regulations.
Must participate in training annually, or as required for BSA and the
Key Result Areas:
- Review, audit and fund loans from (LOS) Loan Origination System to CORE.
- Contact and on-going follow up with dealers for missing
information on contract.
- Must speak with contracted applicants (per procedures) to verify
information provided by the dealer.
- Keep immediate supervisor, Indirect Underwriters and Credit
Manager apprised of any dealer issues included but not limited to
misrepresentation by the applicant or dealer.
- Knowledge of Achieva Credit union’s lending procedures and
guidelines as they relate to the position.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements as they relate
to the position.
- Scanning and verification of contracts.
- Attend required meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.
- Cross Trained as back up for other areas within the department. On
rare occasion, it could be to temporarily support an area outside of
the Consumer Lending Department.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments in
order to promote teamwork and high quality member service.
- Prompt, friendly and accurate service to internal and external customers.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Partner with leadership to be a top employer.