First 120 days on-site in Dunedin. FL for training, then twice per
month on-site one day every other week
Dominate in service by maintaining a working knowledge of all
products, services, organizational policies and procedures.
Responsible for providing a high level of quality service while
cross-selling credit union products and services. Performs a variety
of Sales and Service functions via telephone, email and live chat, in
a call Center Environment. Must be able to work Saturday’s. Must be
able to work minimal before or after hours for meetings/training, as needed.
- Provides prompt, friendly and accurate service to internal and
- Delivers personalized service that focuses on individual member needs.
- Identify and offer products and services that will improve our
member’s financial life.
- Perform member maintenance as required.
- Deliver problem solving solutions and perform research as needed.
- Provide technical solutions in support of Achieva’s electronic services.
- Accountable for meeting productivity, quality and sales goals.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments
- Maintains member confidentiality in all aspects of providing
services to membership.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.