Dominate in service by providing first and second mortgage services
to the membership. Loans to be serviced in accordance with established
policies and procedures.
Key Result Areas:
- Validate new loan boarding to ensure loans are set up and funded
accurately as per the loan documentation
- Prepare New Mortgage Collateral Files
- Label and File New HELOC Collateral Files
- Maintain Collateral Tracking Log and follow up on past due items
- Review analyze and process partial release of collateral requests
- Review, analyze and process subordination requests
- Review, analyze and process insurance loss checks
- Prepare and submit the Quarterly Exception Report
- Compile report of loans to be used for FHLB Reporting each quarter
- Provide back up and assistance to the mortgage servicing specialists
- Review, editing and processing of year- end data for the 1098
Mortgage Interest Statement
- Assist with the processing of the daily first mortgage payment
sweep function, accurately posting payment exceptions and monitoring
balance in payment sweep general ledger
- Respond to member inquiries via telephone call and email, timely,
accurately and professionally. Research and resolve any disputes.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain mortgage servicing procedures
- Run month end and year end processes
- Test and schedule upgrades to the mortgage servicing software.
Prepare/revise procedures and train servicing team on new fields or
processes included in each upgrade
- Interface with other departments, third party vendors and
financial institutions to promote teamwork and high quality customer service.
- Perform other essential job functions as assigned