First 30 days will require on-site presence at our corporate office
in Dunedin. After 30 days, on-site presence will be required for
meetings, on-site training, special events, etc.
Dominate in service by maintaining a working knowledge of all
products, services, organizational policies and procedures.
Responsible for providing a high level of quality service while
cross-selling credit union products and services. Performs a variety
of Sales and Service functions via telephone. . Must be able to work
Saturdays. Must participate in annual training as required for BSA and
the Privacy Act. Must be able to work minimal before or after hours
for meetings/training, as needed.
- Provides prompt, friendly and accurate service while learning the
- Proficient understanding of lending products features and benefits
- Maintain understanding of current lending guidelines
- Work within Lending LOS to originate and submit loan applications
- Ability to answer general lending questions during application process
- Ability to proficiently describe features and benefits of
- Accountable for meeting productivity and quality goals.
- Demonstrate understanding of what value our product has for the
member, and know how to promote our product’s features and benefits
for each member, thereby improving our member’s financial life.
- Resolves product or service issues by clarifying the member’s
concern, determining the cause, selecting and explaining the best
solution to solve the issue, expediting correction and following up
to ensure resolution.
- Skilled in accurate Authentication with ability to recognize high
risk callers, thereby mitigating fraud risk.
- Ability to conduct product and system testing as required.
- Excellent communication skills to support all interaction
channels, including but not limited to Phone & E-mail.
- Ability to work selective WFH days.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, meeting performance,
efficiency and quality expectations.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments
- Maintains member confidentiality in all aspects of providing
services to membership.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Responsible to know and uphold the Department’s Standards of Service
- Responsible to fit member (internal and external) interactions
within our Brand Frame
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.