Location: New Port Richey Branch
Hours for this part-time position are Monday - Friday 11 am - 3 pm
Assist Achieva in its mission to ‘change lives for GOOD’! Team
members maintain a working knowledge of all products, services,
organizational policies, and procedures. Responsible for dominating in
service while cross-selling credit union solutions. Must be able
travel to and provide support to surrounding market branches, as needed.
- Support Achieva’s Brand Frame by Finding a Way to always assist
internal and external customers, Providing VIP service to all
internal and external customers, Making it Easy for all internal and
external customers, Learning all about internal and external
customers, and Promoting an environment of Trust.
- Provides prompt, friendly and accurate service to internal and
- Delivers service that focuses on individual member needs and
- Identifies and offers products and services that will improve our
members’ financial lives.
- Accountable for meeting referral goals.
- Balancing each day’s transactions including verifying cash totals.
- Conducts transactions on member accounts accurately and in
compliance with established policies, procedures and state and
federal regulations such as the BSA, and Privacy Act.
- Performs ATM balancing and replenishment.
- Performs Teller functions.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments and
branches in order to promote synergy.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.