Dominate in service by maintaining knowledge of all products,
services organizational policies and procedures. Must be able to work
before or after hours, Saturday and Holidays on an as needed bases
depending on the work load or special projects.
Assist the department in titles, total losses, credit
disputes, monthly monitoring of reports and logs/audits indirect loans
as needed. Delivers professional and efficient loan services to our
internal and external customers. Conducts transactions on member
accounts accurately and in compliance with established policies,
procedures and state and federal regulations.
- Process Total Loss Insurance claims.
- Balance General Ledger for (GAP) Guaranteed Asset Protection and
(MRC) Mechanical Repair Coverage.
- Finalize Service Request from Branches.
- Release titles based on the Paid Out report.
- Respond to Credit Bureau Disputes
- Process Skip A Pay’s. and Payoffs
- Monitor (SCRA) The Service Members Civil Relief Act claims
- Perfect credit union liens.
- Keep supervisor apprised of any trends (positive or negative)
relating to the reports
- Follow up with Dealers and assist Branches on title issues.
- Log contracts and audit paperwork for indirect contracts when
heavy volume exists
- Assist Branches with loan corrections
- Resource for Branches relating to the above duties
- Assist with testing and Corporate Projects as needed.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments in
order to promote teamwork and high quality member service.
- Prompt, friendly and accurate service to internal and external customers.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Attend required meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.
- Scanning and Mailing letters.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Partner with leadership to be a top employer.