Salary Range: $39,500- $55,000
Location: Drew St Branch
Dominate in service by maintaining a working knowledge of all
products, services, organizational policies, and procedures. Provides
guidance, leadership, training, and branch team scheduling.
Responsible for providing a high level of quality service while
cross-selling credit union services. Must be able to work Saturdays,
provide support to other branch locations as assigned. Travel is
required in this position.
- Approximate time spent in teller services role: 30%. Approximate
time spent in MSA role: 30%. Approximate time spent in ABM: role 40%
- Help ensure the operational success of the branch. You are
responsible for periodic auditing of cash, negotiable instruments,
time sheets, new accounts, loans, and reporting as required.
- Support Achieva’s Brand Frame by ‘Finding a Way’ to assist,
providing ‘VIP’ service to, ‘Make it Easy’ for, and ‘Learn’ all
about internal/external customers while promoting an environment of
‘Trust’. Hold team members accountable for living the Brand Frame.
- Responsible for account servicing, member applications, consumer
loan application data input, accurate completion of consumer loan
documentation, consumer loan funding, accurate completion of forms
and data input related to account opening, account maintenance, and
transactions, and other items as required. Provides service for
business accounts, trust accounts, and equity loans.
- Delivers personalized service that focuses on individual member
needs. Identifies and offers products and services that will improve
our member’s financial lives.
- Meet loan production and cross sales goals by building a book of
business that generates a pipeline.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all lending policies and
guidelines and all aspects of loan closings.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments in
order to promote collaboration.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and mentorship to other team members.
- Responsible for providing support and/or handling member issue escalations.
- Maintains member confidentiality, safeguards branch assets by
assuring that cash procedures are followed, and enforcing all
- Performs teller transactions including all transactions performed
on a teller line.
- Performs Head Teller functions when necessary, assisting in the
supervision and development of branch staff.
- Maintain a self-development program by updating technical and
management skills by completing training plan prescribed for the
position, attending pertinent seminars and classes and reading
journals and publications.
- Partner with Branch Manager to represent Achieva in the community,
and partner with leadership to be a top employer.
- Delivers professional and efficient communications for member
outreach campaigns including but not limited to calling campaigns,
community outreach, relationship building, and Achieva marketing
brand strategies including any tracking and/or reporting.
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.