Assigned Market: Hillsborough County
*Bilingual (Spanish) speaker desired*
Dominate in service by providing mortgage services to the membership
as well as non-member business. Develops strong referral network for
credit union among real estate agents, area builders and in the
community. Required to travel to local area for business calls,
meetings and business development activities as needed, as well as to
Corporate Headquarters in Dunedin, FL.
- Provide professional and efficient operation of the credit union’s
mortgage services to members and non-members.
- Establish and maintain client relationships with realtors,
builders, and wealth advisors.
- Make sales calls on potential or existing customers to develop new
business and retain existing business.
- Monitor member interaction from application to closing and
counseling and pre-approving potential home buyers.
- Take complete and accurate applications, collect supporting
documentation and validate data, enter all information into LOS
system and appropriate AUS system.
- Assist processor, closer and underwriter in obtaining information
and documentation from member.
- Conduct residential updates with branches on a monthly basis
regarding changes in product, rates, and procedures.
- Conduct quarterly member informational sessions regarding
- Maintain an average of $1,000,000 in residential loans. New Loan
officers will have an introductory period of 90 days in which to
build a pipeline. Quarterly closed loan production will be reviewed
to assure the minimum production is being maintained.
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate
market and competitive environment, as well as changes in guidelines
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.