Starting Salary: $18 per hour
Location: Park Blvd Branch
The Branch Ambassador is responsible for providing each and every
member a positive branch experience from the time of entry to the time
of exit. This team member is expected to consistently exceed the needs
and expectations of each m e m b e r so they are excited to recommend
Achieva to others. The Branch Ambassador creates this connection by
focusing on the first impression at the entrance, guiding the member
through their visit, connecting them to the people and services that
they need, and ensuring a pleasant exit. The Branch Ambassador handles
a variety of member services including and not limited to entering
member service requests in accordance with branch operating standards,
providing related materials, assisting front line staff when needed,
and ensuring that anyone waiting in the lobby is attended to and
updated during their wait. The Branch Ambassador is very customer
focused, self-motivated, and a team player. Must be able to provide
support to other branch locations as assigned.
Key Result Areas:
Support Achieva’s Brand Frame by ‘Finding a Way’ to assist, providing
‘VIP’ service to, ‘Make it Easy’ for, and ‘Learn’ all about
internal/external customers while promoting an environment of ‘Trust’.
- Provide courteous and timely service to members and co-workers.
- Open the door welcoming the guest in 80% of the time
- Represent the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Listen and ask questions to determine what each person needs.
- Support the Branch team.
- Provide professional, accurate, and timely processing of member requests.
- Ask each member to take the Net Promoter Survey
- Create and manage queue lines if more than one person arrives at
the same time.
- Offer alternative solutions to waiting such as making an
appointment with a Member Service Advisor using Outlook Calendar.
- Alert teammates that members are waiting and what they need.
- Provide professional and courteous communication to promote
synergy between members and departments.
- Competent in the computer and software systems required to check
ENVIRONMENT: Oversee, update and ongoing light cleaning of the
- Member coffee station - neat, clean, and well stocked.
- Member waiting area is neat and clean.
- Member Computer Station is operational and assists members when needed.
- Teller queuing area is neat and clean.
- Front Door is clean, accessible and inviting
- Knows the core Achieva products well enough to answer basic questions
- Knows the top ten most asked questions about Achieva
- Knows and shares the Achieva story, history and difference
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned