Assigned Market: Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples
Dominate in service by providing mortgage services to the membership.
Develops strong referral network for credit union among real estate
agents, area builders and in the community. Required to travel to
local area for business calls, meetings and business development
activities as needed. Must participate in training annually, or as
required for BSA and the Privacy Act.
- Provide professional and efficient operation of the credit union’s
mortgage services to members.
- Establish and maintain client relationships with realtors,
builders, and wealth advisors.
- Make sales calls on potential or existing customers to develop new
business and retain existing business.
- Monitor member interaction from application to closing and
counseling and pre-approving potential home buyers.
- Take complete and accurate applications, collect supporting
documentation and validate data, enters all information into LOS
system and appropriate AUS system.
- Assist processor, closer and underwriter in obtaining information
and documentation from member.
- Conduct residential updates with branches on a monthly basis
regarding changes in product, rates, and procedures.
- Conduct quarterly member informational sessions regarding
- Maintain an average of $1,000,000.00 in residential loans. New
Loan officers will have an introductory period of 90 days in which
to build a pipeline. Quarterly closed loan production will be
reviewed to assure the minimum production is being maintained.
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate
market and competitive environment, as well as changes in guidelines
- Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.